Check PAN Card Status by Name & Date of Birth
The PAN card services are getting very advanced and user handy every day. If you want to check your PAN card Status / number it is very simple, all you need is first name, middle name, surname and date of birth and Father’s First, middle, surname to check your PAN card status and number.
Permanent Account Number (PAN) is unique alphanumeric combination issued to all juristic entities identifiable under the Indian Income Tax Act 1961. It is issued by the Indian Income Tax Department under the supervision of the Central Board for Direct Taxes (CBDT) and is almost equivalent to a national identification number. It also serves as an important ID proof.
You can check the status/ number of your Permanent Account Number here.
It could be a very difficult task but our team made this article to help you. The reason that it is very difficult to put first, middle, surname with right spellings and order. Due to privacy of this Information the input should be very accurate. To get the PAN we have to match the data given in PAN data base. The PAN database contain all the PAN number which could only be access by user. Further, name shown on Pan Card and Name given in PAN Data base may be not matching because in pan application we can give abbreviation for name to be printed on pan card.
To know company, firm, HUF etc PAN number full name is to be filled in surname column and in DOB column, date of Incorporation is to be given.
The primary purpose of PAN is to bring a universal identification key factor for all financial transactions and indirectly prevent tax evasion by keeping a track of monetary transactions of high net worth individuals. So if you have confidence of having matching data then go for it, fill your First name, Middle name, surname with date of birth and get your PAN.
Steps to check PAN card status
- Goto the address given Above.
- Select the button of Status track for PAN application.
- Select application Type.
- Have the 15 Digit Acknowledgement Number – which was given to you at the time of application – ready.
- Enter the Name (General mistake in PAN application is that surname is given in first name and vice versa. Surname column is Must; if your name is of one word only then fill it in surname. Suppose if your name is Pam and this is your first name even then to know PAN number fill it in surname).
- Fill date of Birth (DOB) in dd-mm-yyyy format .Use – as separator and don’t use (/) backslash, (.) Dot or (_) underscore.
- Click Submit.