PAN Card is a very important document issued by the income tax department. If you don’t have a PAN card, then it is time to get Instant e-Pan. Now the income tax department has started giving the online application form to provide Instant e-Pan Card.
Instant e-Pan Card
The Income Tax Department has recently started issuing E Pan Card which is in easy steps. Now you can seek an application to have an e-pan card and grab it very easily and quickly.
This information is announced by Revenue Secretary Ajay Bhushan Pandey which is categorized in the Central Government Initiative.
- E-pan Applicant must have a pan card
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen
- Applicant must not have PAN card already
Apply for E-Pan Card Online
- Visit the official website https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home – the Income Tax department.
- Then check the quick link section and search Instant e-Pan card option.
- Read the instructions very carefully and click “Apply Instant E-Pan Card” option
- Click on the “Next” button for the Aadhaar e-KYC process.
- Enter all the information as asked including your mobile number
- Upload your scanned photo and signature in JPG Format.
- Click on the submit button for the review.
- The 15-digit number will be sent to your mobile number.
Download E-Pan Card
- Enter the Number which you get on your mobile number with captcha code.
- Click on the Submit option and check the status.
- Click the download option to download the Electronic Pan card.